holy fuck my post blew up
today this girl asked me if we were hiring and we are but i told her we weren’t because right now im the prettiest girl that works here and if she got hired i wouldn’t be anymore
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Eric
- Eye Color: blue
- Hair Style/Color: brunette/short that i put to the side
- Height: 5’9
- Clothing style: button ups tucked into pants? or shorts idk.
- Best physical feature: eyezzzz.
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: seeing my future and not doing what I’ve planned
- Your guilty pleasure: glee lol
- Ambitions for the future: i want to be a writer. published. screen writer. my own show. live in an amazing city.
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: either too early or too late and im late for work lol / feed dog
- What you think about most: lost
- What you think about before bed: writing ideas
- You think your best quality is: i can come up with things on the spot very easily.
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER
- Single or group dates: single
- To be loved or respected: respected
- Beauty or brains: lol beauty
- Dogs or cats: dogs
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU.
- Lie: yes, probably a lot more than i thnk
- Believe in yourself: sometimes
- Believe in love: somewhat
- Want someone: celebrities, yes.
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: yes.
- Done drugs: weed lol. does that even count lmao
- Changed who you were to fit in: lol yes but for the better
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: green
- Favorite animal: dogs
- Favorite film: big fish
- Favorite game: sims 3 lol
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: like a year from now
- How old will you be: 21
- Does age matter: in most circumstances people younger than me are really immature. so people my age and older are finally getting used to the idea that they aren’t better than everyone else for stupid shit. and basically everyone i talk to on this site is older than me or as old. younger people are annoying.
watching the girl in the fireplace and it’s so far the best of this season
“In the first pass, we have a body double stand in. And the camera - it’s this awesome thing called a Technodolly - will memorize all the movements in the scene and repeat them automatically every time we reshoot with me as a different character. Then we take the double out, and when I shoot, there’s a tennis ball, an X taped on the wall, or a dot where my clones are standing, and I have to remember where they move throughout the scene. I also have an earwig in my ear that plays recordings of my other characters’ lines. So I’m basically talking to the air the whole time.” - Tatiana Maslany (on playing multiple clones in one scene)